This week's updates: Elliot is liking her veggies better than cereal. But we learned tonight not to let her see the juice bottle first, or she won't even eat her favorite green beans.
She is rolling on her sides a lot & seemingly trying to "crawl away," especially when changing her clothes. She has enjoyed seeing people on the webcam, but she does get bored with it quickly. She enjoys the Jumperoo more & tries to grab the bird that hangs above her. Thanks to the time change last month, she still thinks that 5 am is time to get up. Sometimes I can convince her to wait another 2 hours, but I have to convince her every 15-20 minutes! And 8pm has to be her bedtime, no matter what we do. Her internal clock is amazing! She did take a 3-hour nap Saturday...so did Mommy & Daddy!
I'm late sending out Christmas cards, so here's the spoiler photos...enjoy!
And there's a new video on the youtube, too. If I have time, there will be more than 1 new video. http://www.youtube.com/user/smurfarootie
December 8 - Such a happy girl.

December 8 - You didn't think it was all smiles, all the time, did you? I love this shot!!

December 10 - Cutest little girl!

December 7 - Yes, she can hold her own bottle! This was the second time. Dec 5 was the first time (but the photos aren't great). She will see you holding it, getting ready to sit down with her. She'll take it from you, hold it & feed herself. Last Friday night, she grabbed my glass of water. I let her drink from it & she was very excited!

December 12 - she made a new friend this week: her giraffe rattle. She hugs it & chews on it & smiles when we make it rattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment