I am learning this Holiday Season, that I am more of an organized person than I ever thought. It's driving me a little crazy, having a 2.5-year-old running behind me, throwing anything & everything I straighten & pick up. I often just shut the door to the toyroom & leave it for days, but the living room bay window is her favorite place to play... I often wonder what the neighbors think about the Fisher Price School House & Wonder Pets Flyboat "decorations" in our window.
So things are getting left off this year so that I can spare some moments to play with my beautiful daughter & cherish the moments. I'd love to do it all, but I have to sleep SOME time! I also need to lose 10-20 pounds! (Maybe I can cut out a meal or two each day and kill 2 birds with one stone!) I don't have time to hand-make the calendars for my family that I've been doing for 10 years (sorry, Mom) but maybe I can get to those rumballs!
Elliot has decided to play tug-of-war with my arm now. I'll write more, but leave you with a few pictures from the past 2 days. Isn't she just PRECIOUS?? :)




No comments:
Post a Comment