Update:
The Biggest-Growth-Spurt-Ever is finally over (after about 2 weeks). She went back to sleeping through the night Tuesday night (9-10 hours)!! Woohoo! She's now taking normal naps during the day, too (instead of 15-minute power naps), and eating a normal amount. And therefore, she is once again a happy-all-the-time baby.
Since buying the Bumbo Seat & tray, and putting toys on the tray for her, she's now picking up toys all the time. She has been picking up blankets, etc for a while, but never anything plastic (except her pacifier). She loves to sling the rings, links, etc. In fact, that's what she's doing right now with the keys (even though it's past bedtime...)
I've been making baby legwarmers & they are awesome. They're great to have when hanging around the house - easy diaper changes! I'm going to make more, so if you see any cute women's knee socks, grab them for me! I want some Christmas ones (like red/green striped or Christmas characters).
'Til Next time, enjoy these photos...
October 21 - Picked up her keys by herself - she likes toys!

October 22 - Check out the Baby Legwarmers Mommy made! I like the striped ones the best. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment