Elliot Susanne, 12 months old

Elliot Susanne, 12 months old
July 18, 2009 in the Smokies

Monday, October 20, 2008

Growth Spurt Mania

For more than a week Elliot's been going through the biggest growth spurt yet. She demands a ton of food often, yells at me if I'm not fast enough, and has stopped sleeping those 11 hours at night. The kid already wears 6-9Mo stuff at 3.5 months (outgrew her jean skirt that was supposed to be 6-9). What will this growth spurt bring? Her doctor wants to start solids at 4 months, and we're all for it! Here are this past week's photos. Enjoy!! There's also a new video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/smurfarootie October 15 - all smiles when I woke up. October 16 - I've enjoyed puzzling with Daddy lately! October 19 - Pooh sweatshirt & Eeyore blanket (Cousin Rosemary made me). Yes, it was cold in the house when we woke up & someone fell asleep when we were getting ready to go to the grocery. October 19 - Who says we need to turn on the heat in October?? (just kidding) October 20 - Finally ordered her a Bumbo Seat on eBay. It has taken some getting used to, but I think she likes it. I filled it with toys & she picked them up herself!! This is only the 2nd time she's picked up toys on her own (other than blankets). There's a video on youtube, too.

No comments: