I've been trying to get a video of her "giggles." There are 3 new videos on youtube of her snoring, waking up, and playing piano with Daddy:
http://www.youtube.com/user/smurfarootie
She's on a regular routine these days - all her own doing. She still wakes up some in the night, but I don't really have to do anything to put her back to sleep.
The biggest new thing is, she's trying to sit up! She was sitting on the boppy between us sleeping, and when she woke up I noticed she was leaning up. She's doing it now, too! She leans her head, shoulders & upper back. And strains. Then gets mad that she can't make it. I don't think it will be too long before she can sit up on her own!
Russel sketched a picture of Elliot based on one of the photos below:

October 25 - First piano lesson (there's also a video of this on youtube)

October 26 - Watching Snow White together!

October 27 - She wakes up happy every time! (also a video of this on youtube)

October 28 - I got her to be happy on her "playgym" by attaching the links to the bar. She loves those links - doesn't even put them down to SLEEP!

Look how much she has grown: That's the same sleep positioner in both photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment